Research over the past two decades has revealed that gut health is critical to overall health.
By improving gut health, it can help you…
- Lose weight
- Boost your immune system
- Reduce IBS
- Lessen anxiety and depression
Many researchers believe that supporting gut health will be one of the most important goals of medicine in the 21st century.
The Role Of The Gut!
Healthy gut flora is crucial to normal gut functioning.
The gut plays a role in:
- Immune function
- Psychological function
- Providing a barrier between what is inside the body with what is outside
- Nutrient absorption
– It helps the body to digest certain foods
– It helps with the production of some vitamins
– It plays an important role in the immune system
What Is Gut Flora?
- Our gut is like a forest garden where all things live and grow
- Our gut is home to approximately 100 trillion microorganisms. essentially our bodies are more bacteria than anything else!
- There are 10,000 species of bacteria in your body
- Up to a 1000 DIFFERENT bacteria species
- All of the bacteria in your body weigh around 1-3kg
There are 300 times more bacteria in your gut than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
So …… What Compromises Our Gut Flora? The way we live can contribute to unhealthy gut flora:
- Antibiotics and other medications
- Diets high in refined carbohydrates, sugar and processed foods ie. McDonalds
- Diets low in fermentable fibres, ie. not enough veggies
- Foods known to cause leaky gut: gluten, seed oils and refined sugar
- Chronic stress
- Chronic infections
Antibiotics are obviously necessary. They do, however, have huge implications on gut health. When you have antibiotics, it essentially kills the good, the bad and the ugly. Once you have taken them, it’s a good idea you drink Alpha Lipid™ Lifeline™ and consume a diet rich in probiotic foods. Probiotics are live microorganisms that help balance the friendly bacteria in your digestive system and are abundant in Alpha Lipid™ Lifeline
Alpha Lipid™ Lifeline™ breakfast drink combines colostrum and probiotics for powerful immune and digestive system support to help you feel balanced, healthy and strong
Benefits of Colostrum ….
Defence: Colostrum’s natural antibodies build immunity through gut health.
Energy: Probiotics and proteins aid digestion, helping you feel more energised and balanced.
Focus: When you have the right balance of nutrients and a healthy digestive system to absorb them, your body and mind are naturally healthier and more focused.
Health Is The Best Type Of Wealth !!